These notices and disclaimers are part of our Terms of Service. Updated June 29, 2023.
All content on this site, including course content, is copyrighted. All rights are reserved. See our Purchase Refund Policy here before making any purchase.
Do not use any content without written permission. Intellectual property on the website and in courses is cited as follows: Sources are often credited within the context of each lesson. In some cases, they are referenced in the Notes for a particular lesson. Otherwise, they are listed in the Credits Section of each course with these exceptions:
1. Visual content without attribution is either created and copyrighted by DL Hughes, used under a paid non-attribution license or in the Public Domain.
2. In cases where a Creative Commons (CC) License element is used, attribution appears either in the lesson itself or is listed in the Credits Section of each course, if required. Various CC license versions referenced in the attribution can be viewed here.
3. Some material is used in accordance with Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Act. Attribution, formal or informal, is supplied when appropriate. If you have copyright concerns, contact us via email via BookPubMentor [at] gmail.com or via this page.
Trademarks All product names, logos, and brands are the property of their respective owners. All company, product, and service names used in this website and in courses are for identification purposes only. The use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement.
1. This content is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. You are advised to consult a licensed professional in your geographic region for legal, accounting, medical, or other professional advice so the professional can assess your particular situation.
2. The facts and opinions are offered as a general overview of the topic and your specific application of the information will vary. The author has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information in it was correct at time of release, but there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the information, products or services contained in this book for any purpose.
3. Earnings Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent this product/service and its potential. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques and ideas in the materials offered or content on this website. Information presented on this website is not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the products, ideas, and techniques we offer.
All earnings and income statements made by BookPublishingMentor.com and its advertisers/sponsors/affiliates are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ by individual.
As with any business, your book publishing or other related results may vary and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, level of desire, the overall business climate, and other factors. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience.
The testimonials and examples used on this site should be considered exceptional results, which do not apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of our information, products, and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that BookPublishingMentor.com and the advertisers/sponsors/affiliates of this website are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the purchase and use of our information, products, and services reviewed, advertised, or offered on this website.
Nothing in this content should be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Any use of this information is at your own risk. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, skills, knowledge and motivation. The use of our information, products and/or services should be based on your own due diligence, which you undertake and confirm that you have carried out to your complete satisfaction.
The author makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to the content or embedded links. In no event shall the author be liable for any damages (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, errors or omissions, whether such errors or omissions result from accident, negligence, or any other cause, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this content, even if the author has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. Links to products and services within the content should be assumed to be affiliate links (although that is not always the case). When you purchase an affiliate product or service, we receive a small commission. You do not pay extra; the commission comes from the established sales price of the product or service. We are careful to offer links only to product or service providers that we trust. See FTC Disclosure Statement here.
5. Some portions of the content on this website appear in various edited or unedited forms in seminars, other website blog posts, videos, presentations, eBooks, paperback book editions, audiobooks, podcasts, and online courses written, produced and copyrighted by DL Hughes and branded in varying ways.